- My copyrighted e-books are for the personal use of the individual recipient only (“individual recipient” = the person I give the book(s) to). Therefore:
- You may not make copies for others in any way.
- You may not provide others with any access information (including, but not limited to, download links or registration numbers).
- You may not "share," "give," "lend," "loan," or otherwise transfer the e-book to anyone else. Sharing/giving/lending/loaning an e-book is legally equivalent to stealing it. By receiving an e-book, I grant a license for a single person (you) to access the book.
- You may not reveal any content of the book to any person, company, corporation, or organization without express permission of the publisher.
- You may not use this book, in whole or in part, for any corporate or organizational use, without express permission of the publisher.
- Reproduction, transmission, or publication of the content in any manner, without express permission of the publisher, is prohibited. Generating my books took many years of effort to obtain an education, research the subject, and write about it. Therefore, if you copy any of my e-books or other copyrighted material in any way or otherwise provide others with access to the content of any material copyrighted by me, you are stealing something from me that took an enormous effort and expense to generate. Therefore, if you steal from me in this way, or violate my copyright in any way, you agree that I may steal from you, too. In other words, I can legally take or seize your property without limitation—which is fair, considering that: a) you're the one who "started this fight" (so to speak), and b) you never asked for, or obtained, my permission to steal on a limited basis. Therefore, do not steal or copy my e-books in any way, or permit others to do so, unless you want to give me the permanent right to seize your home, bank accounts, future wages, and other assets.
- You agree not to post, publish, transmit, or otherwise disseminate any summary, condensation, abridged version, abstract, or other synopsis, or any content of my book. By ordering one of my books, you are specifically waiving any “fair use” rights you have. If you do not agree to voluntarily relinquish those rights, do not order any of my books. You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated, then you will be liable to pay me $7,500,000 as liquidated damages for each violation of this clause plus all of my costs incurred in the collection of that penalty. If you wish to post, publish, transmit, or otherwise disseminate any content of my book, you must first obtain a commercial license from me; you can apply for one and obtain its pricing by contacting me.
- I reserve the right to use any technological means to deter, investigate, and prosecute any violation of these Terms of Sale, and you agree to fully cooperate with any such means.
- As stated above, my e-books are solely for individual personal use. They cannot be used for any commercial, corporate, or organizational purposes unless permission is first granted in writing by Dr. Pezzi and a fee is paid, the amount of which varies depending on your intended usage. To determine the fee for your commercial, corporate, or organizational purpose, contact Dr. Pezzi and fully disclose your proposed usage. You may not transmit one of Dr. Pezzi's e-books, in whole or in part, or reveal any content, to anyone representing or dealing with a business, corporation, or organization, or to any computer owned or leased by a business, unless you first obtain a signed authorization from Dr. Pezzi. If you fail to comply with this provision, you understand and agree that you and the recipient will each be liable to pay Dr. Pezzi liquidated damages of $7,500,000 plus all fees incurred in the collection of the penalty, including court costs, attorney fees, and other expenses, for each instance of violating this provision. Commercial, corporate, organizational, and business shall be construed to have the broadest possible definitions found in any dictionary. If a use involves money directly or indirectly, you cannot purchase or use the book(s) without violating this provision unless you comply with the foregoing method of first obtaining a signed authorization from Dr. Pezzi.
- My books are for use only by adults over the age of 18. I cannot verify the age of people who read my book(s), or try to do that, so parents must monitor the online activities of their children. Parents may also wish to install blocking software so children see only what their parents want them to see.
- You understand and agree that I reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any product or service at any time with or without notice to you. You agree that I shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of any item or service currently offered for sale.
- CONNECTIVITY: You understand and agree that I have no obligation to provide you with the means to connect to any of my web sites or to use them in any way, including but not limited to viewing or otherwise accessing the content of my e-books. You are solely responsible for obtaining Internet access through a suitable computer. Furthermore, you understand and agree that I have no obligation to assist you if you cannot utilize my sites or e-books through their normal user interface, regardless of whether your inability is caused by a physical, mental, or other disability.
- LIABILITY: If I give you a book, e-book, or product (as a gift or as a quid pro quo), my liability will be 0 (zero). Since I do not charge for my books (although I reserve the right to determine who gets them), you agree that my liability is zero for anything directly or indirectly related to them. If you permit anyone else to access the book, which is a violation of this agreement (see above), you agree to pay the recipient whatever he/she requests for any alleged problem related to the book. Therefore, by receiving a book from me, you are relinquishing (giving up) your right to sue for any reason directly or indirectly related to it. If you violate this provision, you agree to pay me liquidated damages of $7,500,000 plus all fees incurred in the collection of the penalty, including court costs, attorney fees, and other expenses, AND the amount you seek. By receiving a book from me, you agree to not dispute this limitation of liability, or the penalty as stipulated above.
- My free e-book offer is not available to individuals, employees, or affiliates of any organization, network, group, or company that is paid or otherwise encouraged to give distorted one-sided presentations by ignoring the truth, stretching it, or slandering, libeling, or smearing when the facts don't fit their agenda. If you are, were, or plan to become a member of such an alliance, even peripherally, you must fully disclose that to me when you first contact me requesting the free e-book in exchange for a blog posting. If you fail to do that in the first message and obtain an e-book from me, you agree that you obtained it under false pretenses, so you and the organization, network, group, or company you are associated with (if any) agree to pay me liquidated damages of $100,000,000 plus all fees incurred in the collection of the penalty, including court costs, attorney fees, and other expenses.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: If there is any dispute involving any item or service, you agree that the dispute will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to the conflict of law provisions of Michigan or your actual state or country of residence. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
- APPLICABILITY: By requesting a book from me, you certify that you have verified that all provisions in this document are legally valid in your area or that you voluntarily relinquish your right to claim that one or more are not. If you do not comply with the foregoing, you agree to pay me liquidated damages of $7,500,000 plus all fees incurred in the collection of the penalty, including court costs, attorney fees, and other expenses, for each instance of violating this provision AND any other provision in this document. Thus, your total liability to me shall be $7,500,000 multiplied by the number of provisions you violated for which that is the penalty, plus all fees incurred in the collection of the penalty, including court costs, attorney fees, and other expenses.
- GENERAL: You certify that you have read and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this agreement. If any provision of the agreement is found by a court to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the agreement remain in full force and effect. The failure of Dr. Pezzi and/or IdeaTeem, Inc. to enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Dr. Pezzi and/or IdeaTeem, Inc. with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms of Sale will be effective only if in writing and signed by Dr. Kevin Pezzi. You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between us electronically over the Internet or by e-mail, and that this electronic Agreement shall be the equivalent of a written paper agreement between us.
If you violate any of the above terms:
- You automatically forfeit your right to receive future editions of the e-book.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold me and my corporation (IdeaTeem, Inc.), its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and any other related third parties, harmless relative to any liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and/or expenses, to include reasonable and actual attorney fees, directly or indirectly relating to or arising out of your violation of any of these Terms of Sale.
Related page: Order policies
Return to the order page